You see it on our website, it’s part of our motto, we provide turnkey solutions and superior project management. But what does that mean? How does that really translate to you?
Rather than providing these nebulous definitions and ideas, we’re going to give you the heart of who we are and what we do. This is why people choose to work with CSD Automation.
4 Reasons to Work with CSD
1. Consultative approach.
We come in and listen, we hear what you have to say because this facility is your pride and joy and you know it like the back of your hand. We do a facility audit, which means our team will visit your site, meet with key personnel involved with the project, and develop a rudimentary scope and budget for how we will accomplish the goals. We don’t just sell you products, we provide solutions to increase efficiency and performance that are tailored to your exact needs.
We have years of experience in the automotive, consumer products, and food and beverage industries. We understand how to work with various systems, programs, and machines – you can get insights into a few by reading our blog. So, we can customize any solution to fit the problem and your needs. We have the experience and knowledge to provide insights and assistance wherever we are needed.
We have a long list of services we are capable of fulfilling. From project management to controls engineering, we can assist from the beginning to end. In order to assist with seeing what you need, we offer front-end assessments to get an inside look and find the best solution on how we can improve your processes. Here is a list of our services and capabilities:
- Industrial Engineering– optimizing complex processes and systems
- Software Development – custom software development to your unique processes and needs
- Controls Engineering – integrating software, technology, and components to a streamlined and concise solution
- Rockwell Automation – designing, configuring, and deploying Rockwell solutions
- Project Management – analyze, optimize, and implement a project, overall bringing the project to finish line on-time and within budget
- Material Handling – develop solutions that will efficiently move the necessary products through production to their final destination
- Coding and Marking – analyzing, then integrating and maintaining a coding and marking solution
4. Follow through.
From the initial assessment and Facilities Audit to the development and execution, we have consistent communication and engagement. Furthermore, when commissioning with CSD for the final solution, it is not just the completion of the project and a farewell. We include the start-up, training of personnel, and the final hand-off/sign-off of the solution. Upon completion of the project, our relationship doesn’t end because the CSD team is always there to provide future support if needed.
CSD is about insightfully solving problems while increasing your efficiency and performance. Don’t want to take our word for it? Check out our case studies. Want to start a conversation? Reach out to an Account Manager.