Our expansive four-page shutdown checklist will help you ensure that no vital steps are neglected during one of your planned, or emergency facility shutdowns. In this guide, we break down each of the following five key phases to a successful shutdown:
• Phase One: Pre-Shutdown Activities (Planning and Scheduling)
• Phase Two: Declassification and Handover
• Phase Three: Day-To-Day Management and Handover
• Phase Four: Reclassification and Handover
• Phase Five: Post-Shutdown Activities and Completion of the Shutdown Report
Please fill out the form below to download and print your free copy today, and stay on top of your next facility shutdown!